Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of La Mirada / South Whittier is Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of La Mirada / South Whittier prides ourself on responding to your restoration emergencies as quickly as possible. Our trained team knows that when dealing with emergencies, time is of the essence and one of the most important aspects of the restoration process. Responding quickly and being "faster to any size disaster" means that we are able to utilize our equipment and training in order to make sure that further damages to your property are made. The longer that your property and belongings suffer due to fire or water damages, the more extensive our restoration process will surely be.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (714) 735-8927
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of La Mirada / South Whittier arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.